Public Adjuster Vs Insurance Adjuster – Understanding the Differences

After suffering damage to your home, your first call will likely to be to your insurance provider. Paying your monthly insurance bill is not something enjoyable, but, neither is paying for an unforeseen situation and now you don’t have to.

Your insurance provider is required to pay for whatever is covered in your policy, but the amount they pay is not as clearly outlined. It is your job to advocate for the maximum payment for damages. Insurance companies will try to pay the smallest amount to you possible, which is why you must be the one looking out for your best interest. So how do you make sure you are getting what you deserve?

Let’s talk about the difference between public adjusters vs insurance adjusters and how they play a role.

What is a public adjuster?

A public adjuster is a professional you can hire to represent you when dealing with the insurance company. After they review what you are covered for, they will work to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to.

What are the differences between a Public Adjuster and an Insurance Adjuster

An insurance adjuster is not a neutral party even though they may make it appear that way. They are paid by the insurance company and therefore their interests are with the insurance company. For this reason, it is smart to hire a public adjuster whose job it is to get you the maximum amount possible. A public adjuster knows how to review policies and advocate for what you deserve.

What are the benefits of working with a public adjuster?

By hiring a public adjuster, you are ensuring you will get the most money possible from your insurance company. Without one, you are allowing the insurance adjuster to give you a minimum amount that likely will not cover all the damage. You will have to pay a fee to your public adjuster, but most policy holders who hire one have a much larger payout than those without one.

When should you call a public adjuster?

If you are going to file a claim with your insurance company, you should also consider hiring a public adjuster. Without one, you may fall victim to accepting minimum compensation from your insurance company without even knowing. Any time you are going to make a claim, you should also hire a public adjuster.

Have questions about your property insurance claim? Feel free to contact Stark Loss for more information about how a Public Adjuster can help.

Want To Level The Playing Field?

Stark Loss Consultants works for you to ensure you get a Maximum Claim Payment from your insurance company.
Or Call (877) 507-8275